On Tuesday ( 12 July 2006 Around 6:00pm local time ), a series of 7 powerful bomb blasts within 15 minutes along the Indian railway network killed 190 people and injured more than 600 people in India's Financial capital, Mumbai. This sad epsiode of cowardly act by terrorists from the bastardized satanic religion inflicted and caused unneccessary deaths and pains to innocent people. The blasts also littered body parts along the railway tracks and crippled the local mobile phone network.
Oh God, Not again ! God, why you allow these barbarians to run loose again ? Om Namo Amithaba Buddha.
Cowards and Bastards are all over the place. The cowards responsible for this inhumane and satanic acts has not come forward to claim responsibilities. The Indian officials claimed that this cowardiced attacks are linked to terrorist groups.
There are also unprecedented worldwide support for India and condemnations against these cowardice acts of terrorism :
- "The appalling news of a series of attacks in your country with many dead and injured greatly affected me, the Federal Government of Germany emphatically condemns these terrorist acts." - German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- "It is with emotion and indignation that I learned of the terrible toll of the terrorist attacks which struck several Indian rail installations, France condemns these acts, which nothing can justify, with the greatest firmness." - French President Jacques Chirac
- "I am shocked by today's bomb attacks in the city of Mumbai andI condemn in the strongest possible terms these despicable acts of terrorism, which have caused death and injuries to scores of innocent people," - EU foreign policy and security chief Javier Solana.
- "In this regard we express our confidence that the Indian authorities will ensure that those responsible will face the consequences of their own actions. During this difficult moment we join the people of India in their hour of bereavement while reaching out to those who lost their loved ones and wishing those wounded a speedy recovery," - South African President Thabo Mbeki
- "Terrorism is a bane of our times and it must be condemned, rejected and countered effectively and comprehensively," - Pakistan President
- "We condemn these attacks in the strongest possible terms. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones and friends in these attacks. These are senseless acts of violence designed to strike at those innocent people who were just going about their daily lives, people who were commuting home on a train. It is a terrible tragedy for the people of India," - McCormack USA State Department
- "New Zealand joins with the rest of the international community in utterly condemning this deplorable act of terrorism. No grievance can justify such a cowardly attack. The blasts were clearly coordinated in order to cause as many deaths and injuries as possible to innocent people. We can only hope that the Indian authorities will be able to quickly identify those responsible and hold them to account." - Winston Peters New Zealand Foreign Minister.
- "This senseless slaughter of innocent civilians reinforces the continuing importance of strong international resolve to confront the threat posed by terrorism wherever it threatens our communities." - Australia's Foreign Minister Alexander Downer
- "Wanton killing and maiming of innocent people. We pledge to work hand in hand with India and other countries in fighting this scourge of terrorism. At this difficult time, our hearts go out to the families of the bereaved, to the injured and to all the people of India " - George Yeo, Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
To the people of India. Sincerely, our deepest condolences. May you emerged from this tragedy stronger. May God with his almighty grace bless this great nation of yours with Peace and Prosperity.
Cowards, Satans are calling you... May all cowards who causes human miseries be forever live in piss holes begging for world sympathies.......